Sunday, October 2, 2011

boo times two

I created this card for the October sketch challenge over a I heart 2 stamp.


Papers and sentiment stickers are by doodlebug designs and those cute ghost images are the newest release by Lori Boyd Designs.

As you can see by looking at the sketch below I rotated it for my card.


Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. super cute halloween card!! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Your lil' ghosts are so sweet and I love that green paper (reminds me of eyeballs!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful designing great color combination i really like it.....
    Plastic card printing
    Plastic card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.