Sunday, October 16, 2011

happy birthday

I have been working on a mini album for Cassie using October Afternoons "sidewalks" collection so when I saw this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch I decided to use what was already on my table.



This was a very quick card to put together. The stamp was from an RAK I received a few days ago from a special blog friend.

So did you notice the new tab at the top of my blog? I am now selling my handmade ribbons thanks to my friend Arielle who did it for me. So if you have a need for some new ribbon for your cards check it out.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate you and the comments you leave.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the sentiment as the complete focus and the scallop pennants! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love your OA goodness filled card...and check you out...using your stamp already:)

    yahoooo on the new venture...I linked to it on my LESSology post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers on the DP are so sweet! Beautiful stamp and a very pretty card! Will have to check out your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.