Yesterday I found out that I won the blog hop over at Unity Stamps and today the stamps arrived. Wow was I surprised to see how much they sent and how fast it all arrived. It helps that Unity is only about an hour from me.
Here is a photo of all the goodies.
Today was my day to spend with Micah and usually when we are there we work on counting or singing. He can count up to 10 (not always in the correct order) and he can sing Happy Birthday to You. Just that part and he repeats it often. Today I taught him how to sing "twinkle twinkle little star" he sings that verse and then Happy Birthday to you. (so cute it just melts this old ladies heart)
We also took time after his nap to watch a movie and have popcorn as a treat. I love my weekly visit with my best little guy.
Congrats on the win!! I WISH I lived only an hour from Unity!! Can't wait to see what you make with your goodies:)
ReplyDeleteWow! What a wonderful prize!! Can't wait to see your new creations! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your little guy! They are so much fun at this age!
ReplyDeleteWOW...okay, so now you know...I'm super behind on my google reader...you did win a bunch of goodies!!! Okay, micah is cuter than cute...he has changed alot...I love his hair!
ReplyDelete