Monday, October 10, 2011

witchy goodness

I have a couple of cards to share today before I get busy around the house.


I created this card using the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and the Wee Memories "Hootin' H'owl'oween" challenge.



I absolutely love the papers and chipboard embellishments in this collection by My Minds Eye. The tulle lace is by Maya Road and I sprayed it with chalkboard charcoal and apricot glimmer mist. I also rotated the sketch to fit my embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by to look ~ your comments are appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the sketch! Super cute card!! Love the tulle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo fun...love your take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love this so adorable!!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.