Monday, October 25, 2010

winter wonderland

I figured I better get this card posted before the challenge ends today. My card is for Day 238 which is Super Sketchy Sunday over at 365 Cards.


I used a snow globe stamp and colored it in with Copics then added some liquid embroidery for the snow. I cut the image apart to achieve the 4 blocks as in the sketch below. The background of my card is embossed with the sizzix snowflake embossing folder.



Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Awesome!!!! Love this take on the sketch, the snowman in that globe is sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card sherry...love the base color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the snowglobe. Brings back many memories! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you split up the image!! super cute snowman girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun, Sherry and great color and texture! I'd say you rocked that window challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.