Wednesday, October 27, 2010

merriest wishes! ~ ss34

I am so happy that Sasya has asked me to stay on for another design team term at Sasya Sketches. Some of the DT will be posting their last post today as a DT member so I hope you will stop by and leave them some blog love.

Now onto this weeks card and sketch.



For this weeks card I used up some scraps from Jillibean Soup "soup staples ~ red sugar" and added a few McGill branches, SRM stickers and buttons from my stash.

I am looking forward to seeing what you create with this weeks sketch.

Enjoy!

~ supplies used ~
paper: neenah solar white and red linen,jillibean soup "soup staples"
sentiment: SRM stickers
accessories: mcgill branch punch, sizzix basicgrey embossing folder, buttons from stash

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sherry! Love the branches and buttons! Such a simple but interesting card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect holiday card! Love the polka dots..yahoo for another term on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, Sherry!! thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    wanted to drop by and thank you for the sweet comment on my mini on the BB blog.
    It means so much to me =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classy and elegant holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea you for staying on :)
    your card is perfect and i love the branches and buttons :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.