Saturday, October 23, 2010

anything goes ~ tuesday throwdown #22

It is Saturday and that means I am working at Anchor Paper today. I am excited to see what is new in the store and to also pick out papers and stamps for our December card club that I will be teaching along with Bonnie and Kathy at the store.

I have a card for you before I head out the door and it is for this weeks challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown. This weeks challenge is anything goes.

So while I was watching Dexter I made my card.



I used papers from the Cosmo Cricket 6x6 mini deck "mitten weather" that I just got in the mail along with this beautiful BoBunny Petal flower. I cut my card using Nestabilities "label 8" die and added some kaisercraft pearls.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. All those elements are just lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sherry this is gorgeous. I love the flower and the paper is so yummy.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo pretty! That's some bloom!!! Haha...watching Dexter while crafting:) I watched glee this morning while working on my 365 cards project:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, what a BEAUTY!!! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my!! this is GORGEOUS!!! i adore that big awesome flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done sherryann...lovely card,loved the flower

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is stunning!!! love that flower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.