Monday, October 4, 2010

late start

I have a few cards to finally share today they are a little later than normal as I just couldn't get going this morning to post them.

My first card is for a new challenge blog I found while blurfing called Inspired Crafters and this weeks challenge was not only a sketch challenge, but we were also to create a Christmas card using white on white.


I don't know if adding a sentiment to the ribbon is cheating or not but I couldn't leave it blank. Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


My next card is for this weeks Card Patterns sketch challenge.


For this card I used the BasicGrey papers from the "jovial" collection and a stamp from Hero Arts.


My last card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch and I used some scraps from October Afternoon "recess" collection, a digital library card that I added some tiny type stickers to and that cute sugar nellie image is from a new stamp I got from my friend Mandy in Ireland.


Here is the sketch that inspired the above card.


Thanks for stopping by and looking at my cards.
Enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing with Inspired Crafters Sketch....I am simply stunned by your card..It is soooo beautiful and that sentiment on the ribbon is such a great idea. WOW..Superb.

    I also loved your other cards. Very creative. Off to check out your previous posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your card for inspired crafters!! the sentiment on the ribbon looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are all gorgeous - love white on white - always jealous - can't seem to keep mine clean! The Card Patterns card is bold and awesome and your last one is just too cute - love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are wonderful! The white on white is fabulous! You did a great job with the Inspired crafters sketch! BTW...the sentiment isn't cheating...LOL. Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All absolutely stunning cards Sherry. I really adore the white on white though, such a beauty.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fabulous display of cards. The first, wow! Love the monochromatic. And the jovial is awesome, really shows the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW....such fabbie goodness...your monochromatic card is a beauty! The CP card is wonderful...can't get enough of Jovial!!!! Your last card is cute as can be...and the stamp is all the way from ireland...toooooo fun! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherry.. awesome cards.. really clean and simple.. really beautiful...all the three are gorgeous.. goy ur link from yvonne's site...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sooooo loved your first card... I got your link from Yvonne's.. And i so loved the badge on your blog that says "Blogging keeps my mind and heart Dancing" Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sherry, you were up and around 'Blogland' pretty early this morning!(lol) Anyhow, I am loving your white on white Christmas card, perfect. I hope to see 'Maurice' make an appearance one day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl they are all great!! that white on white is STUNNING :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my!!! all these cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love your cards Sherry, particularly the white on white Christmas card. I love the background embossing folder!
    Fab.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great cards! Especially love the white-on-white card, my fav. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh!.. Love the first card!!! It's wonderful!!! Amazing! Very-very winter card! :)
    And the second one is fabulous! It reminds me russian folk pictures - "khokhloma": http://www.nashipodarki.ru/hohloma.html and http://www.nashipodarki.ru/zhostovo.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.