If you have not heard yet Lori Boyd introduced a brand new series of digis yesterday called "The Wagon Tale Series" and they will be sold exclusively at By LORi Designs.
I created my first card using this weeks sketch over at Eat Sleep Stamp using papers by BasicGrey from the "pyrus" collection, buttons are PTI "autumn". I added a little glossy accents to the pumpkin.
I created my first card using this weeks sketch over at Eat Sleep Stamp using papers by BasicGrey from the "pyrus" collection, buttons are PTI "autumn". I added a little glossy accents to the pumpkin.
So let me introduce you to PJ Henry and Sam & PJ Katie and Grace who are actually Puddle Jumpers but not as toddler like so they will be known as PJ's.
Aren't they just adorable? When you buy one of these digis you will get two versions. One version will have just plain pumpkins in the wagon and the other version will have pumpkins with a face.
Lori says she is looking forward to adding to Wagon Tale Series and adding all kinds of things that can go into the wagon.
Enjoy!
Dang woman...you've been busy...I think this is comment #3 for me...Such FUN cards...you're so good about using your embossing folders...I need to be better about that, it adds such a nice touch to cards!
ReplyDeleteAck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are tooooooo stinkin' cute! You rocked these cuties and the sketch! Thanks for brightening my Saturday morning with these babies. =)
ReplyDeleteAwww.....these are just so adorable! I love the embossed backgrounds! :)
ReplyDeleteOooh... so cute and so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
love these sherry. I love the embossing folder (i have the fall one on loan) but who makes the other one. Love the stamps and background paper too.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww, soooo CUTE!!!! Adorable is the word, for sure!!! Great cards!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...these are SUPER CUTE!! Love them!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness these are too stinken CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteSUPERB sherryann!!! WOW!! Thanks sweet friend!! Blessed to have you on the team!!
ReplyDeleteHUGS - LORi