Thursday, October 21, 2010

happy holidays

Another quick card for you since I am still out of town visiting family.

This card is for the new challenge over at Techno Stamper and it is a sketch challenge.



For my card I used papers from Little Yellow Bicycle along with my BasicGrey embossing folders by Sizzix. Notice how the little tree on my card matches the embossing folder. I love that BasicGrey got Sizzix to make embossing folders to match last years holiday papers. I added some pom-pom ribbon and rubon by pebblesinc..

Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the embossing is lovely!!! First time I see that folder in use, and it's wonderful! As is your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Sherry! Love the embossed background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It matches perfectly! Great find. I love you card, it is so fun and festive. Thanks so much for joining me in my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic!! i have seen those folders and love the look of them :) might have to pick some up!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.