![]() | |
Lori B. Andrea G. Arielle G. Hannah B. Jane B. Jayne M. Enjoy! | Linda L. Sheri G. sherryann Tanja H. Vera R. |
Sunday, October 10, 2010
ByLoriDesigns ~ October Blog Hop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![]() | |
Lori B. Andrea G. Arielle G. Hannah B. Jane B. Jayne M. Enjoy! | Linda L. Sheri G. sherryann Tanja H. Vera R. |
Love our color combination! And the layout centered around the circle is really great. Glad to see that you are back up and running again!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card. Love the colouring and the layout. How cute are those images.
ReplyDeleteGardenia
This is so cute. I love how you did his shirt, and the sentiment. Do you use a label maker?
ReplyDeleteSo cute, yes, how did you make the shirt? Have a great day!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this card just made me giggle Sherry! Those images are so PRECIOUS! Wonderful wonderful card!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card Sherry, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteGreat card and wonderful shirt xx can you give me tips to colour one like it ?
ReplyDeleteSherryann...you have knocked my socks off...wow what adorableness!! I could list all the things I love or i can wrap it in a nutshell...I LOVE EVERYTHING about your card!! I am so happy your pc issues were fixed and you were abole to hop with us...just look what we would have all missed!! Thanks so so much for sharing your talent with BLD!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs - LORi
Beautiful card,Sherry...
ReplyDeleteSherry this is so adorable.really lovely colors too
ReplyDeleteHey sister - loved your family card, very cute
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! I love that this little family looks like they are on a golf ball so super cute!
ReplyDeleteCute card. Love the paper piecing on the clothes. They look touchable.
ReplyDeleteawww...soooo fun! love the design!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS! Another digi I MUST have!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute. I love your coloring and design. Would really enjoy winning this set:)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love how you did the sentiment your beautiful colouring of these adorable images.
ReplyDeletewhat a cute lil family, love the sentiment and the raised images Hel x
ReplyDeleteAwww....This is Super cute,Sherry!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet family card (and such a cute doggie image - I want it!! LOL!). this set would be great for holiday cards from the family.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Loving this card. Great job!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card ~ I absolutely LOVE how you colored his shirt plaid ~ too cool!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Sherryann!! Love the colors and texture!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherryann
ReplyDeleteI am falling in love with these stamps! I just love the faces.
Thanks for sharing your card and a chance to win.
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
a_scrap_above(at)yahoo(dot)com
super CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete