Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Guest Blogger

I was so honored yet nervous when my friend Yvonne asked me to be her guest blogger and to offer up a challenge.

Well if you know me you know I had to do a handmade flower challenge and have offered a prize of my handmade wrinkle ribbon to the winner.

So stop by Yvonne's blog and check ME out.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot...left you some bloggie love on Yvonne's blog...Congrats sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work! Your cards are so striking and gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my guest blogger Sherry! :) I'm sure we'll see some wonderful entries to your challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.