Some of my blog friends are such enablers. While doing a little blurfing on Sunday I came across this cute card by Arielle and immediately had to go and buy this little mummy digital over at Mo's digital pencil.
I decided to use him for this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I grabbed my Copic markers and some BoBunny "whoo-ligans" papers and started creating.
I hope if I have enabled you just a little bit you will play along with this sketch challenge too. This card will be going postal this week to my lil' punkin Micah who will be going "trick or treating" as a little monkey.
Enjoy!

This is so cute! Love how you used those ribbon scraps! :)
ReplyDeleteDARLING!!! Such a fun image and perfect for the little guy:)
ReplyDeleteSo very very cute! And a perfect pairing with the paper!
ReplyDeleteFUN! FUN! FUN! What a great coloring on the mummy!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO CUTE!!! Hate to be an enabler... but I'm glad I was! Have you seen the shop A Day For Daisies? They have a free digi if you'll participate in their challenge - it's so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://adayfordaisies.com/blog/?p=1835
good grief this is CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete