Tuesday, October 12, 2010

homespun christmas ~ day 224

I have been having so much fun working on Christmas cards and yesterday I made a new one using a sketch from 365 Cards .

I made a quick stop at Blick Art supplies to pick up a couple of Copics and ran inside Archivers too since it was right next door. I just had to pick up some new Christmas papers from Jillibean from the Christmas Chestnut Soup collection called whole cloves. I love the colors. Well I couldn't stop with just two pieces of paper from that collection I also had to get the bakers twine and ribbon too.


I added a white Martha Stewart snowflake and a PTI button. Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


Hope you enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card...love the Jillibean goodness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Love the snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Gorgeous new paper!!! And ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I keep saying it, but lucky you to have an Archivers. Your card is wonderful. I really like the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took a difficult (to me!) sketch and turned it into pure elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what awesome paper!! fab card for the sketch girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh... I just loooove your take on the sketch!!
    Great paper... think I will have to keep an eye out for those in my nearby store... ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.