Sunday, October 24, 2010

flashback friday 4.0

My friend Amy has another challenge for us this week called "Flashback Friday 4.0" and her challenge to us is to repost our first Christmas Card on our blog. Well I thought this would be easy but I had to go back to June 15, 2009 to find mine.

My card was created for a challenge over at "Winter Wonderland". I did a lot of their challenges last year and got quite a few cards done.

You can see my original post here.

And here is that card.


It looks like I kind of went crazy with the ribbons.
enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Ok, now how fun is this?!!! Love that snowman image...just pops!! Fun ribbon treatment too!!! Thanks for playing Flashback Friday 4.0!! Can't believe this is the 4th one already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing in the FF 4.0 challenge. I love this card, that ribbon is sooo cute.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO CUTE; I love the ribbon treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the snowman! And those ribbons too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивая! Снеговик такой праздничный! И очень интересно ленточка закручена!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.