Tuesday, October 12, 2010

happy birthday - ho ho ho

I needed a birthday card for my mother-in-law later this week and thought the sketch over at Sassy Lil Sketches would be just perfect.


I used some new papers from Jillibean Soup along with some Webster Pages ribbon roses that I had been hoarding for awhile.


My next card is for the newest sketch over at 2S4Y I looked at the sketch and saw a Christmas Card in the making.


The papers are from The Little Yellow Bicycle, the snowflake is a Cuttlebug die and the button is from PTI.


 I will be back tomorrow with the newest challenge over at Sasya's Sketches and I am sponsoring them this week and am giving away some handmade wrinkle ribbon and satin flowers so I hope you will stop back.

Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Classic Sherry style...clean simple lines and just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG woman you do clean and simple the very best I have seen yet bar none. I love these cards chick.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun...love the first card...great greens and love the pop of color from the blooms...okay, jeez woman...I love that LYB paper...soooo fun and nope, I don't have it...grrrr....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. Love your take on the Sassy Lil' Sketch. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clean, colorful card style! Thanks for using a Sassy Lil' Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I like both of these Sherry. The Holiday one is so vibrant! And I love the rose ribbon on the green one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for using a Sassy sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bow to the CAS Queen :) both are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. both your cards are beautiful - I Love the black roses on the first and of course that gorgeous little snowflake on the second
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful cards you made! Love the ribbon and snowflakes. Thanks for playing with us at Sassy 'Lil Sketches :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.