Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy WCMD!


I am so excited it is world card making day and have several cards to share with you this morning.

My first card is for Skipping Stones Design I loved the clean and simple look of this sketch and could not wait to create my card as I knew that I was going to use October Afternoon papers and banners.

Here is the sketch that inspired my card.

Next up I have a card for this weeks challenge over at Techno Stamper and for this card I pulled out my BasicGrey "jovial" papers and woolies, along with my QuicKutz Snowflake embossing die.


Once again here is the sketch that inspired my card.


Next up is my card for Clean and Simple Stamping and it is such a fun sketch with so many possibilities. I used papers from the BasicGrey "jovial" collection as well as a button from PTI.


And here is this weeks sketch #110.


My last card for now is for the sketch over at Limelight Paper Crafting and we are to use Leaves on our card.


For this card I used Autumn Abundance from PTI paper collection and a leaf embossing folder from QuicKutz. The leaves were cut out after I embossed the paper. Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


I hope you take a few minutes today to play in your craftroom and create something for world cardmaking day.

Okay that is it for now I need to go and get ready as Cassie Jo will be here in a couple of hours and we plan on spending the day working on Halloween Treats for her class and then watching the new Tinkerbell movie.

Well it seems everyone is handing out blog candy so I will do some as well. How about some of my handmade wrinkled ribbon and a surprise. Just leave a comment and I will pick a winner Monday morning.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, Sherry! All of the cards here are fantastic, actually! LOVE THE LEAVES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've got christmas in the bag with the beautiful holiday cards and I love that big leaf on the last card. I already have some of your wonderful wrinkle ribbon (which reminds me that I should pull it out) and can't say enough about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You've been really productive! These are awesome cards Sherry! Love the little snowman...;)

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! girl you have been a card making machine :)
    i played the "rebel" today and worked on my scrapbook!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...you've been busy...lovin' all your cards...I need some of those woolies...that's next on my shoppin' list...My mom and I had fun today but all I had energy to do was to finish up my 365 Cards card for tomorrow...oh well, I'll be craftin' tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, as usual Sherry! Love the Limelight one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers! Look at you these are all wonderful cards. Each and every one of them. Thanks so much for using my sketch challenge for one of them. I tried to pick a favorite but couldn't, love the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gooooorgeous cards, love the banner!!! And the Jovial... NEEED that!!! CUTE woolies too!!! Looks like you had a great card making day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards. I loved them all. The Banner is soo cute. Really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so much gorgeousness here. I love the banner in the first one. Thanks so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of inspiration here-thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of these cards, they are all so amazing! Too cute banner, I love it! Thanks for joining us Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.