I have a quick card to share with you before Justin and I head out the door for his swim therapy at Courage Center.
My card is for this weeks sketch over at Card Patterns and I decided to use up some of my digital images byLORIdesigns that I had colored a few weeks ago and they were just laying on my table waiting to be used.
Stop back tomorrow and I will have a new card to share.
Enjoy!
Sooo cute...it's like a family pic:) Love the jillibean goodness!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! Love the fun layout!!
ReplyDeleteLove it sherryann!! Great colors, ribbon and paper!!! Super duper cute!!
ReplyDeleteHugs- LORi
Oh the colors on this card are wonderful! And the first thing I noticed were their adorable freckles! Fantastic coloring!
ReplyDeleteOh just too cute! Love the fresh colors! :)
ReplyDeletevery nice card Sherryan...loved the ribbon,colors and the images are very cute.
ReplyDeleteOh wow Sherry this is gorgeous. I just love the colours and everything. So fresh and spring like. The image is so darn cute too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
So sweet! Love the cheery colors! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this? I LOVE the colors, and I REALLY love the layout, too!
ReplyDelete