I always enjoy doing the challenges at clean and simple and this weeks ftl90 is no exception. Such a fun sketch.
In fact I had so much fun with this sketch that I did two cards. The first card follows the sketch and the second card brings out a little bit of the rebel in me.
For the first card I used my new BoBunny 6x6 paper pad from the "midnight frost" collection. I added some basicgreybuttons and 3 snowflakes along with a pebblesinc., rubon.
The second card uses paper from "mitten weather" by Cosmo Cricket, button twine from Jillibean Soup, mini market stickers by October Afternoon. Aren't the little mittens so cute and how perfect with the "mitten weather" papers.
I will be back tomorrow with this weeks card and sketch for Sasya's Sketches.
Enjoy!
Fun cards...they couldn't be anymore different but they are both fabulous...love the mittens on the second one with the twine...soooo fun and the distressing on the 1st one...you must have a nice stash of christmas cards already...I can't believe that it is almost november...
ReplyDeleteTwo fun holiday cards with one sketch. Terrific.
ReplyDeleteboth cards are just fabulous!!! stunning!
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards, I love the first one.
ReplyDeleteyou go girl!!! both are awesome and i love the mittens :)
ReplyDelete