Well our weather here has definitely taken a turn for the worst. The winds are blowing so hard it feels like our roof is going to blow away. Old man winter is knocking on our doors and whistling through the cracks of my very old house.
Today I have a card that I made using the new Cosmo Cricket 6x6 mini deck "wanted". I love the colors in this collection and I even stamped a birthday definition on the oval in pumice stone.
Along with the wanted papers I used a nestability oval die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and a pebblesinc., rubon. Here is the sketch that inspired this card.
I hope you enjoy and maybe feel motivated to play along with us at Techno Stampers.
Okay that is it for me today. Stop back tomorrow for something new.
Enjoy!

gorgeous....love that the Wanted papers are so versatile....looks like you picked up a new DT gig over at 'a day for daisies'? congrats!
ReplyDeleteVery, very pretty!! Congrats on the new DT too!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card and your take of the sketch is fabulous!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely is this! The butterfly is just so pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteHi SherryAnn! Welcome to ADFD Design Team! Your blog is so awesome! Look forward to playing along with you!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, great colors in that paper pack. I love your card, that butterfly is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!
ReplyDeletegirl this is beautiful and i love that paper :)
ReplyDelete