Monday, October 25, 2010

just because

I have this card sitting on my desk just looking at me and decided I needed to share it with you. I just love how it turned out. So simple and yet so masculine.


I totally love this Tim Holtz embossing folder. The paper is called "grocery bag". I added some natural twine and rubons and a masculine card was born.

I can't wait to try this as a Christmas card in either all white or green.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. awesome!! and can't wait to see it as a Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is CAS at its best Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you showed this! Love the rustic nature of it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER DUPER ELEGANT AND NICE...PERFECT EG.OF.....BEAUTY IN SIMPLICITY

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You are a master of the art of CAS! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this...such a cool embossing folder...great job! It would be excellent for christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally loving this card and I agree with Amy that I see some Christmas card potential here as well- I hope they have this die at Hobby Lobby- would love to scooop it up with a 40% off coupon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.