I am so excited to announce that I have joined the design team over at "a day for daisies". I just love the digital images that Tammy creates and could not wait to use them.
Don't you just love this Poppy image? Living in Minnesota we don't get the chance to see poppies and they remind me so much of my childhood, growing up in Northern California. I knew I wanted to create a tag to send to a friend using this image.
I hope you will stop over at ADFD and check out Tammy's images. There is a challenge going on right now and a new one starting next week where I will post my first card as a DT member.
Stop back tomorrow as I have a couple of new images byLORIdesigns and you are going to fall in love with them just like I did.
Enjoy!

Ohhh, congratulations to your new gig! You make wonders with the digis and they must be thrilled to have you!!! FAB tag!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and welcome to the team! I am looking forward to working with you :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tag - I love what you did with the poppy image!
WOWZA Sherry...I LOVE your tag...hey we both posted tags today....I adore all the details...you've seriously outdone yourself here...it is really spectacular...
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats to you Sherry! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful tag....so many pretty details! :)
woot woot!!! congrats girl :)
ReplyDeletethis is an AWESOME tag!!! LOVE it :)
My congrat! It is perfect!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Sherry!!! your works are always adorable and i'm sure you'll be a great addition to the dt!! :)
ReplyDeleteawesome tag!!