It is Wednesday and I will be spending the next 5 days over at Cassie and Micah's house while their Mom is at work and Dad is in Prague for business. I am hoping that my scheduled post are working while I am away.
I have a card for this weeks challenge over at Taylored Expressions and am using some more of the new paper I picked up at Archivers this past weekend. These papers and sticker are from Little Yellow Bicycle called "Christmas Delight". Don't you just love the little reindeer and flannel papers?
And here is the fun sketch that inspired my card.
Enjoy!

These papers are gorgeous Sherry!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the fam!
wow, your card is so cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! Love the super cute papers! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww...such a happy card! :) Have a fabulous time with Cassie and Micah! Take lots of photos! :)
ReplyDeleteoh this is the cutest paper for a fantastic card!! hope you are having a blast :)
ReplyDelete