My card today is inspired by the challenge over at Nina's blog. I love her style and this card especially as it gave me a chance to work on an another amazing flower.
My card was inspired by the beautiful bloom and the fussy cut sentiment.
You can bet you are going to be seeing a few of these in the weeks to come. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy!

Such an incredibly striking card sherry...I love that bloom...gonna start calling you the flower junkie:)
ReplyDeleteyup flower junkie you will be :) girl this is another awesome card and that flower.... WOW!!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a beautiful card, Sherry. I love the colors, the quote and that flower is just WOW. Thank you for entering my challenge.
ReplyDeleteWow, Sherry, you were right...your card was worth waiting for. The flower is just amazing. All your flowers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOMG Sherry these cards are totally amazing girl. Gosh I cannot decide which one I like more so I love them both equally. Nothing like sitting on the fence. Honestly though they are both fantastic and it would be a pleasure to receive either of them as I am sure the rest would agree. But yes as Amy and Rose have said Flower Junkie it will be lol
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle