I was visiting my friend Amy's blog and came across this sketch challenge to celebrate Nina's blogaversary.
This was the perfect for me because it is just a clean and simple sketch that you could use many different ways.
This paper is new from K&Company called "Lion Sleeps" and I thought it was so cute that I just had to buy it in both the pink and the blue. This too was something I picked up at Archivers.
Well that is it for me today ~ I am going to try and start working on getting things ready for a garage sale here at the end of the month.
Enjoy!

Fab cards Sherry... less is definitely more!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
girl your the clean and simple queen!! love them :) hope your feeling better and have a fantastic yard sale
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you could play along with my sketch. We love Amy, don't we? She's one amazing cardmaker. Your baby CAS cards are just adorable.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute!!!!
ReplyDelete