Today I want to share with you this picture of Micah that I think is just AMAZING. I must admit though this Nana is a little biased.
This photo just shows how excited Micah was about being outside and celebrating not only Easter but Spring too.
My card today was made using the sketch over at Jacksonbelle Embellishments.
I am definitely stuck in handmade flower mode these past few days so if you are sick of them just let me know and I will try and move onto something else.
The papers are from my favorite line by BasicGrey called "Stella Ruby", the sentiment is from PTI and the music sheet is from Stampendous and stamped in Ranger "wild honey" ink, leaf is from a SU punch, The rose is made out of bazzil paper and then I added a couple of stamen to the center and then sprayed it with tiger lily glimmer mist.
Enjoy!

awwwwwwww...micah is such a cutie pie!!!! Look at the joy in his sweet face!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your card...stella ruby...hmmm....gorgeous stuff...I don't think I know that one...sigh...off to go check it out..LOL...bahaha...I probably have it...just don't remember it.
btw, I'll never tire of your blooms...
That is the most fabulous picture. It should be entered in a contest...so sweet.
ReplyDeleteI say keep on making the flowers. All have been stunning.
I am with Amy and Jean keep making the flowers they are so very groovy lol. Tiger Lily distress ink hey. . . .that's a new one girl!!! Do you mean Glimmer Mist? I know you do but you are sick so we all make mistakes when we are sick. Micah looks so damn cute Sherry he is edible lol. Take care hey.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
awwww he is so precious and look at all the joy on his sweet face!!! i love when you share :)
ReplyDeleteanother beautiful card and your killer flowers!!
Your card is absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing along with the Jacksonbelle challenge!
ReplyDeleteI love your handmade blooms! :)
ReplyDeleteMicah is super duper adorable! :)