I decided to try out a new challenge blog today called "Flutterby Wednesdays" and this weeks challenge was to create a clean and simple card using butterflies, fairies, or angels on your card.
Well this is my kind of challenge as I love any card that is just clean and simple. For my card I used my new Martha Stewart butterfly punch along with some Memory Box papers from the "gossamer" collection. The sentiment is a rubon from pebblesinc.
If you have time stop over and play along with this weeks challenge.
Enjoy!
Great job with the CAS! I used the same folder and punch LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesday!!
What a gorgeous card! I'm so glad you decided to play along with my challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, love your sweet butterfly card!!! great monochromatic'ish card!
ReplyDeleteLOL'd on your CAS comment on my card for today..hahaha.
girl this is perfection!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card!!
ReplyDeleteclean and simple and pure as the white snow.
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! So glad you came to chk us out!! I love your card, it's very clean and simple and SO pretty! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteOh you do CAS good! This is such a fabulous card - love that martha stewart punch. I'll have to add that one to my ever growing punch collection! So glad you played along with us at FBW this week...hope to see you again!
ReplyDeleteThe hint of colorful butterflies looks great on this CAS card!! simply beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at FBW!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! I love the layout of your butterflies, and the textured white background too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi=)