When I was with Tami having coffee she showed me a cute card that was made and the body of the card was in the shape of the "labels 8" die. Well you know I had to go home and try making a few. I also used some new bling that I bought. All cards were made using the October Afternoon "fly a kite" and "thrift shop" paper pads.
The baby card will be heading to Texas along with a gift to my Nephew Jake and his wife Leah who just had their first child yesterday. A sweet 7 lb. 3 oz. baby boy named Adrian Charles.
Did you notice that bright orange flower? That was my first attempt at making a Prima knockoff with Satin fabric. I must admit I love how it turned out and you can bet you will be seeing more of them.
The last card is made using an image from Sassy Cheryl's digital stamps. I love this image and had so much fun coloring her in.
Okay that is it for me for now I need to get ready soon as Justin has a Physical Therapy appointment today at Courage Center.
Enjoy!
SHERRY!!!!!! OMGoodness sista...FANtabulous cards....chock full of goodness!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic, I love the shape of your card. The flowers are awesome too and love all the embellishments you have used. SOOO pretty.
ReplyDeleteTFS
Thanks for stopping past my blog, I saw your blog name and had to check you out, I LOVE buttons
Ohhhh, these are absolutly GORGEOUS!!! Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sherry - I lurve em! That shape card is fab and you're getting way too clever at makin those paper flowers girly! I thought the green and brown was simply stunning and then I scrolled down!!! Couldn't pick just one. They're ALL gorgeous. Way to go :-)
ReplyDeletelove them all :) and so many beautiful flowers!!!
ReplyDeleteAgain I did not scroll down and see all these amazing creations Sherry, I am so sorry. You know if I had seen them I would have had to pick my jaw up from the floor and it was bad enough wiping the drool from the chin hehehehe. They are each and all stunning. Absolutely traffic stopping my friend.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
what a gorgeous collection of cards. I really enjoyed our play date at SMudges today even though it went by so fast. I love all these cards. I need to make a flower. I only ever made one with you and I am rusty and woodey too!!
ReplyDelete