Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

Today is April Fools day and my friend Cindy's birthday. It is only a few days before Easter and I have another card to share with you.

This card is for the challenge over at Card Positioning Systems CPS160. Once again I have used my new Karen Foster papers along with some lace and SEI doily accents and a PTI button. Everything except the PTI button can be picked up at Anchor Paper Express.


I won't be playing any April fools jokes on anyone and hope no one plays one on me.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous too chick. Am loving the paper line a whole lot. When will you be using the other gorgeous one??
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this beautiful card. Gosh darn it I had this beautiful paper in my hand in Pine City but put it back like one sheet of paper was going to solve all my problems. I totally love this beautiful card and I want it bad. Love the flower too. Got up at 4:30 today as I can't sleep. So you aren't playing any pranks on anyone today? I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' that KF paper...such a pretty easter card sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that paper!! beautiful Easter card girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.