Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter ~ Part II

Another quick card to show you today that is for the new challenge over at Sketch Girl.



I don't think I will ever get tired of making handmake roses or using vintage photos for cards. These rosebuds are so easy to make and would you believe one large glue dot holds it together? I added  a misc. white flower that I had, a couple of Martha Stewart leaves, paper is from the new Photo Mat pack that I picked up at Michael's on sale by My Mind's Eye "Home". Love the colors and patterns in this set.

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, great take on the sketch... I love the vintage element! That green paper is the best! Green and polka dots... EXCELLENT!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhh....aaaaahhhhhh....I love it!!! gorgeous color...love the image and of course the bloom! happy easter sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! And love, love, love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage image! And that awesome bloom...can't believe that one glue dot is holding it together! Gorgeous work Sherry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautifully vintage chick, and of course I love it.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card ... love the slight color in the vintage image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are fabulous! Love the overall feel of this card :>) Thanks for playing along with Sketch Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! Love the handmade rose! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love this vintage card....Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Girl !!

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers! Love your card Sherry! The handmade flower is beautiful! Adore the vintage picture and papers!
    SG Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.