It is pouring rain outside as I type this and although I wish it were not raining we really need it. Normally I love rain, but today I have to work at Anchor Paper and my umbrella is where it should be "in the car". Oh well it is only water and it won't hurt me.
I was so happy to see that the challenge over at Card Patterns was a clean and simple sketch this week.
As I said my card is pretty CAS. I used BasicGrey "lime rickey" papers and Neenah "solar white linen" for the base of my card.
Enjoy!

I love the CAS style anytime and yours is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I'm going to have to set a goal and make one of your beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteSooo CUTE!!
ReplyDeletegirl you rock the CAS cards!!! funny how we keep our umbrellas in the car for when we need them LOL have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful x
ReplyDeletelove it girl but where oh where is the love. I need a refresher course. Guess I will have to take one of your classes at Anchor. Can't wait for coffee and our show and tell day on Sunday!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love your bloom! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous as usual Sherry. Once again you have used my fav colour orange. Are you making all these cards for me? ROTFLMAO. It is beautiful and I also did this challenge this morning as promised.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
soooooo pretty...love the colors! I actually had a heck of a time with the cp sketch...oy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card - your flower is to die for! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!
ReplyDeleteVery nice CAS card. What such a beautiful flower! Thanks for inspiring.!
ReplyDeleteI sure like your flower and I love that you used the orange colors.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I love the orange...it pops! And that bloom is just too pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteSherry this is outstanding! I love the CAS design and that beautiful flower you made.
ReplyDelete