Thursday, April 15, 2010

FTL86

It was a beautiful day here in Minnesota today and this morning I met my friend Doris at Archivers. It was fun to just sit and chat and catch up while having a cup of coffee from Starbucks. 

My card is for this weeks challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping. I love the card sketches here as they are just CAS fun.



For this card I used Neenah linen cardstock for the black, white and charcoal grey. The circles were cut from various circle punches that I have (I would of liked one more small size but didn't have it). The papers are from My Minds Eye "Home" collection. The sentiment is a rub-on by pebblesinc.

Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. oooohhhhh...love the MME....hey what a cute October Afternoon blinkie...and lookie lookie, a whimsy haven one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Hope you and Doris had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great card. I love this simple way of card making. Here in Holland the most cards looks like very sweet candy with al that Magnolia stamps. There nice but to sweet.

    You are a big well of inspiration for me. After i saw your blog i started a new way of card making, a simple way and i love it. Thanks for sharing your wonderfull creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Great color combo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous papers, and I love that one yellow circle amidst the green! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combination of papers you've used. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and elegant Sherry, I love it.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the paperline you used! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun pops of color with the dsp.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I really like the papers you've chosen too, fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.