It is a beautiful day here Minnesota and we are going to barbeque chicken on the grill and I am in the process of making potato salad to go with it.
I have a card to share with you which was inspired by the newest challenge over at CPS162.
For this card I used some old paper in my stash by Scenic Route called "sonoma", I added some liquid pearls to the center of the flowers, PTI vintage buttons, and dew drops to the centers. Sentiment is also from PTI. The border punch on the inside of the card is from SU and was a gift from my friend Connie.
Enjoy!

What a fabulous card! Love it!
ReplyDeletefab card and i love the look of the liquid pearls :) dinner sounds yummy!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just lovely Sherry! Gorgeous colours!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Love this! Great use of papers!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Lesley ;)
Great card! Love the colors you chose!
ReplyDeleteI'm from ND, what time do we eat??? :-)
Sounds yummy!!!
Okay...YUM...potato salad....my favorite...
ReplyDeleteI love your card...the liquid pearls is a fabbie touch...
Have a super dinner!
Yes Sherry I have to agree with Amy again lol that the liquid pearls looks fab and is a great touch. Gorgeous card as usual chick.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
SO pretty! I love the sentiment block! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥Lea