Monday, April 5, 2010

CPS161 ~ Fabulous

Fabulous is not how I would describe how I feel today. My throat is definitely sore and getting sorer by the day.

I couldn't sleep so decided to take on this weeks challenge over at CPS.




Once again I used my new Photo Mat stack from My Mind's Eye Home collection. The stamps are PTI from "friend til the end" and "signature greetings" the edge punch is from SU. I distressed the edges of all the papers and added some Ranger distress ink "wild honey".

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't sleep so I got up to see if you had posted and low and behold you had lol. Gorgeous card Sherry, love that new Wild Honey distress ink.
    Hugs
    Michelle
    P.S. Now I am going back to bed lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...I simply adore this!! the colors are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i hope you get feeling better soon!! beautiful card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love this! LOVE how you used that flower stamp and love the colors! Great use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.