Friday, April 9, 2010

to tag or not to tag

I was chatting via Skype with my friend Michelle in Australia last night and while we chatted we each worked on a project. My task was to do a tag using the new Hero Arts "friend" background stamp and Unity "dress form" stamp that I picked up at Archivers.

I think I like how it turned out ~ something is missing from it and I can't figure out what it is. I know whatever it is the color should be black.


I added some pom-pom ribbon, a SU leaf that I sprayed with glimmer mist, the paper rose is made from a sheet of music and then sprayed with glimmer mist. I added some ribbon and attached a vintage finding that I hung a key and heart from. Sentiment was created with my Dymo labeler.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. this is soooo beautiful! love the colours and purple flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The flower looks great - any chance of a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl nothing is wrong with this, leave it as it is!! STUNNING :) I am with Louis..... flower tut, flower tut, we need a flower tut from you. come on sing along with me lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, wow!!! I love the tag sherry!!!!! The dressform & bloom...delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See chick, no one thinks you need to add anything now do you believe me? Your tag is beautiful the way it is. Courtney tried to sneak mine away and claim it for her own the beast ROTFL. Had a lot of fun creating with you again Sherry we have not done this often enough lately. We need to do it more again.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.