Monday, April 19, 2010

sssc65 ~ all about boys

Regina over at The Cutting Cafe has come up with some really cute new digi stamps this week. And when I saw the card sketch for this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge I knew I had to use "all about boys" and "all about boys background" digital stamps.


Along with the printable stamps from The Cutting Cafe I used Neenah Linen cardstock in black, red, and solar white, Misc. buttons from my collection, and Cuttlebug "tire track" embossing folder.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....this is one adorable boy card....wow wow wow..i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, excellent boy card sherry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Sherry. I love it :)
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.