Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Farm

I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you from this weekend when I went up north to Brainerd with Shannon and her Girl Scout troop. Lot's of fun to be had on the farm.








This is just a sampling of the photos taken during our fun trip to the farm this weekend. The girls who are in the same Girl Scout troop were working on a couple of badges. They spent a lot of time painting this old tractor wheel and then planting a bunch of seeds inside.

If you want to see more stop over and visit me on facebook.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.