Friday, April 30, 2010

lets get graphic

Sorry I am so late in posting these cards today I got caught up in cleaning and sorting stuff in my craftroom. I went with my friend Tami yesterday to a local stamp store for a day of stamping and laughing.

I didn't accomplish a lot while we were there, but I did get these two Graphic 45 cards done using the 8x8 paper pad "a proper gentleman".

For this first card I also used pearls that I colored with my copics and October Afternoon "mini market stickers".


For this next card along with the G45 papers I used the EK embossed scallop punch, Studio 18 rhinestones, and the stamps are by BLine.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. about time you posted!! ROFL :)
    hope you had a great time yesterday and got a lot cleaned today.
    your cards are fantastic!! love that new paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh...fabbie cards...I bet you girls had so much fun together:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.