My friend Amy sent me a link the other day because she knows how much I love making paper flowers and today I decided to give it a try.
My card is for the challenge over at Card Patterns.
These flowers are quick and easy to make. I used papers from the BasicGrey "green at heart" collection along with the SU leaf punch. I distressed the edges of the papers and then did some faux stitching around it.
Enjoy!

EX-cellent Sherry!!!! woot woot!!!! it turned out great!!!! Love it and of course the green at heart papers!
ReplyDeleteCute flower, Sherry. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card Sherry! I love that flower.
ReplyDeleteI adore this card Sherry and I love the papers and the flower is gorgeous will have to try that one.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!
ReplyDeletegirl is there any type of flower you can't make?!! AWESOME :)
ReplyDelete