My friend Tami sent me an email this morning challenging me to do this weeks challenge over at Taylored Expressions. Well it was a fabulous sketch so I told her game on. So now that I have posted my card we will have to wait and see when she post hers.
How fun was this sketch and it was the perfect time to use up some of my old papers "cogsmo" by no other than Cosmo Cricket. The truck image is one of the newer sets over at "The Cutting Cafe". I fussy cut around the truck and added buttons for wheels and added matte accents to the truck to give it a little bit of dimension then added the round sentiment from the same set.
Enjoy!

damn girl...why did I write (open) my big mouth. You don't mess around. great job. I wonder how long it will take me to do it so don't hold your breath waiting. Back to more costco snacks. Watching Dancing with the Stars. 'ole prune!!! Yummo
ReplyDeleteOh how cute is this?! The cosmo cricket and cutting cafe duo is perfect! Can't wait to see Tami's card:)
ReplyDeletegirl this is too stinken' cute!!! love the papers and your truck :)
ReplyDeleteoh my this is truly cute..I so love how the black just stands out..what a perfect boy card...hugs
ReplyDeleteOh my just loving this card it's just fab fab fab
ReplyDeleteCaroline x
A great card, Sherry :)
ReplyDeleteLouise x