While I was doing my morning blurfing today when I stopped at my friend Amy's blog I saw that Whimsy Haven was having it's first blog hop and was also offering this cute digital image for only $1. Well you know I love digi images and of course had to make her mine.
Right away I knew alex would make a cute tag image for the sketch challenge over at Skipping Stones Design.
The papers are BasicGrey "green at heart", button is PTI. I colored her up using my Tombow markers. Still trying to perfect my coloring.
Enjoy!

Dalring card!! Your blog is GREAT! I love all your creations. I'm going to have to add you to my list of blogs to stalk.
ReplyDeleteI love this Sherry and I so love the little digi image and you used my fav colours . . . orange! Sorry I didn't make it online today but I sent you an email chick.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
HI SHERRY...HOW CUTE...LOVE THE ORANGE...
ReplyDeleteCute card!!! Love the bright colors!! :)
ReplyDelete