Friday, April 23, 2010

Celebrate

Oh how I love Spring in Minnesota and we are having the most perfect weather you could ever ask for.

Well you know what else I love? Clean and Simple Stamping the sketches they come up with are probably some of my favorite ones to do.



I also love making flowers which is evident in most of my cards lately. This flower is made out of ribbon. I picked this ribbon up today at Anchor Paper and it is such a bright orange color. The paper and sentiment are from PTI and the pearls are Mark Richards.

Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry I just love this card girl. The orange flower is gorgeous did you watch that video on how to make the ribbon roses? Nice work!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!! ok girl you have to share the links to the flower info :) i spent 2 hrs on youtube the other day and didn't even make a dent in all the flower making videos lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE,Love,love this card...I too love CAS!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry this card is absolutely breathtaking. i love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry - this card is gorgeous! That flower is stunning - love the colour! Might have to have a go at this one for SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, so when are you going to finally change your blog header to ::flower junkie::?? I love this...gotta love orange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the dp and the flower is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that flower! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.