Friday, November 26, 2010

celebrate the season

I hope everyone here in the states had a great Thanksgiving. I am still away from home so hope you are reading this post.

It is Friday and that means time for a new release by Tammy over at A Day for Daisies. And my card is made from one of those new images. Isn't she just adorable?


I used some of the Cosmo Cricket "mitten weather" papers for my card along with a button from PTI and some bakers twine from the twinery.

I decided I should have paid more attention to the teachers in art class as my coloring capabilities are sorely lacking. Or maybe it is the lack of Copics in my life.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love this cute little image and I really am in love with this paper line. I have not even seen it over here yet. . .how sad is that??
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...beautiful card!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card...great use of the mitten weather! I'm trying to do Google Reader Catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.