Monday, November 29, 2010

oh no ~ late again

I thought I had a challenge card to share with you today, but while surfing my google reader I found out the challenge was over so...now I am just going to share a couple of cards with you.

This first card was originally for the challenge over at Limelight Papercrafts but now it is just a card to show you. Thanks to Mandi I found a challenge for this card and it is the Keep it Simple challenge blog and this week the challenge is to use Joy on your card.


This was a fun card to make once I decided on which of the 7 embossed backgrounds I was going to use. The papers are by Cosmo Cricket from the "mitten weather" collection as is the chipboard button. The stamp is by A Muse and the snowflake is Martha Stewart.

This next card is a just because card. I got a new die from PTI and wanted to try it out and that meant creating a card. The stamp is from a friend who bought a new set and wasn't crazy about these two little guys so she gave it to me. The sentiment is also by PTI. Snowflakes embossing folder is Sizzix. This card is 3.5" x 5.5" I really like this size.


Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Love these CAS cards Sherry! Especially the cute little snowmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS cards, Sherry!! I love the candy cande folder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful CAS ,those snowmen r so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the snowmen!! fantastic cards girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still glad that you showed these cards, as I like every one of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards Sherry
    You could enter your joy card at Keep it SImple this week as Joy is our theme!
    You can find us form my blog...your card would be perfect for our criteria of keeping it simple!

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both...especially the first one:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.