Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ss#36 ~ winter greetings

I can't believe it is Wednesday already and time for another Sasya's Sketches. This weeks sketch is a fun one with so many options.

I am trying to use up a lot of my little 6x6 Christmas papers so I don't have to bore you with them next year. For my card I used some BasicGrey "jovial" along with a prima flourish and a BoBunny petal that I sprayed with a light touch of black. I distressed the edges of my plaid paper and added a little vintage photo ink to the edges.


Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


I hope you will join us this week and play along.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card...love how you mixed up different manufacturers....it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, now that's a christmas card! Love your details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Among all the designers' works at Sasya sketches i like your card the most! It is so beautiful, so elegant, i just adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and another stunning bloom :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just so classy and elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.