I have a couple of cards for you that I wanted to get posted before the challenges expire on me like last week.
This first card is for this weeks challenge over at Karen Giron's blog SSSC93 for this sketch I pulled out some of my new BasicGrey "curio" papers and diecuts along with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. The bling on the butterfly was a gift from my friend Amy.
This next card uses my new Echo Park papers that I won last week on FaceBook. Echo Park is always doing all these fun contest where you can win an entire collection. Well Last week was my lucky week as I got two new collections from them.
My card was inspired by this weeks sketch over at Mojo Monday and along with the Echo Park papers I added some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon, a Martha Stewart snowflake, and PTI button and twine.
You still have time to enter to win some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon. Scroll down to see the post. I will draw a winner on Sunday.
Enjoy!


well congrats on the big win girl :)
ReplyDeleteoh my that first card is to die for!!! had that bfly punch in my hand today and put it down, kicking myself now lol
Oh I really love that vintage card....:) Love the butterfly and the bling! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd love what you did with those Echo Park Papers!
woot woot for new goodies!!!! Both of your cards are fabulous...the curio card is wow...can't wait to play with my new curio and you know I love your echo park card!!!
ReplyDeleteReally like the way you've used your crinkly ribbon! Great set of cards today, as always.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely amazing!
ReplyDelete