Sunday, November 21, 2010

winner winner chicken dinner


I just had to use that title to today's post as my friend Amy uses it all the time.

A quick post to announce the winner of my ribbon giveaway and that lucky person is "scrapaddict aka Janice".

CONGRATS! to Janice please contact me with your mailing address and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you.

Thanks to everyone who played along and keep commenting as you never know when I will hand out the next batch of ribbon.

Sherry

5 comments:

  1. whoo hoo! Thanks Sherry. I have e-mailed you. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, congrats Janice!! And might I say.....I had a heart attack, because I am scrapaddict as well....lol. I just changed it to laura (aka scrapaddict) about a year ago....lol. Have a great day and and awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry!congrats to the winner of your fabulous ribbons..I receieved my package of your beautiful ribbons today and cannot tell you how delighted I was on seeing them..thankyou soooo much!I had a lot of fun taking part in your challenge on Yvonne's blog.
    Hugs
    Shraddha

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot for Janice...you're going to LOVE Sherry's ribbon...cracked me up about the chicken stuff:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.