I have a couple of cards to share with you today and I want to apologize for the not so great photos, but I had to take photos without a good light source.
My first card is for this weeks challenge over at Clean and Simple. I don't know why but his card does not look CAS because of the papers and embellishments.
For this card I used a new BasicGrey collection that I got as a birthday gift from a friend (thanks friend) it is called Marjolaine and it is just beautiful. This is the sketch that inspired my card.
My second card is for the challenge at Sweet Sunday Sketch and once again I have used the "marjolaine" papers, along with the "woolies" and diecuts. See that wonderful border punch at the bottom that is also a birthday gift from another sweet friend.
Here is the sketch in case you want to play along.
I feel so blessed to have met so many wonderful people through my love of cardmaking and scrapbooking. So this week along with Thanksgiving I celebrate all of you.
Thanks for stopping by and for your wonderful comments. I may be missing most of this week as I will be spending time with family, but will try and do some scheduled post if time allows.
Enjoy!


Lovely card! Wonderful mix of colors. Have a great holiday.
ReplyDeletewhat sweet cards and yummy paper :)
ReplyDeleteyou enjoy your family and thanksgiving dinner girlfriend :)
we have ours on friday :)
Awww...love the birdie! Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! :)
so pretty cards...you always come up with such different creations.....loved the cute bird,and your fave.ribbon looks fab.
ReplyDeleteSweet cards, loooove the paper. Hmmmm, it's on my wish list from now on! And iiiihhhhhh, what a CUTE bird!!!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are just tooo pretty for words..and I forgot to mention I loved the card you sent me and the handmade fabric flowers too..they are lovely ..thankyou again so much!
ReplyDeletesuper fun cards!... love the exciting pps and fun embellishments!.. :)
ReplyDeleteDang...yet another line I 'need'...Marjolaine!!!! Your cards are uber fantastic...
ReplyDelete