Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kazans Sketch and SSD49

A quick post this morning of some cards I worked on last night while Skyping with Michelle.

This first card is for Kazans Sketch 65 over at 2 sketches 4 you and for this one I used some BasicGrey "wander" papers and a woolie. A quick and easy card..



My next card is for this weeks sketch over at Skipping Stones Designs and I must admit that this card took me a lot longer than I thought it should. I just could not get the elements to fall together the way I wanted them. Once I changed a couple papers out it came together like PB and J.


For this card I used papers from the Cosmo Cricket "togetherness" mini deck. I love these papers and the colors. The sentiment stamp is by Unity, the butterflies are by Martha Stewart and the rick rack die is by PTI.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. hey girlie....I love the colors of this card...also where is this fabulous ribbon you sell..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards!!! Love the papers you used and the butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both fantastic! I really love the patterned paper and the color scheme of the first one. The second one is so cool with the butterflies and pinwheels.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love your paper and color choices. Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful cards :) the second one is so bright and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nIce - love the simplicity of the first one and the gorgeous details on the second!!!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Sketches 4 You this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I really like that layered felt flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, how did I miss this one? I'm seriously behind on the google reader...grrr....love your cards..I REALLY love your Skipping Stones Challenge card..the butterflies are thee perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both your cards, but wow that second card is so amazing! I love the butterflies, paper, and beautiful sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the second one! Pretty and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.