Thursday, November 25, 2010

adrian ~ 6 months

I am trying to get into the routine of doing some scrapbooking each week so what a better way to start out than with a page of my grandnephew Adrian.

This layout is for a contest over at Echo Park where we are to use papers from The Boys collection to create a layout. I won these papers two weeks ago and finally got to use some of them.


I want to wish all of my friends here in the states a Happy Thanksgiving.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Sherry! Hope you have a lovely celebration! And woooohoooo, what a cutie pie! Adorable page, looooove the papers used. Gosh, think I need them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving girl :) what a cutie pie he is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...another cutie in the family!!!! Besides Micah...:)

    Just love how happy the whole layout looks with the bright colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a little sweetie hey? Loving the papers from EP a whole lot!
    Hugs
    Michelle
    P.S. Happy Thanksgiving chick.
    I am thankful for having you in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a-dorable layout...great use of that sweet Echo Park Line...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.